Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter update

What am I working on?
I've been working on my narrative poem a lot this past week along with my narrative for the second narrative assignment.


How do I feel about the process?
I've been struggling with expanding the poem into larger slice of life blocks as I explained in class. The flow of the poem as a whole has suffered as I expanded it, so I might scrap that idea and just make it one long poem.


What am I reading?
I've been reading short stories by H. P. Lovecraft from an anthology I checked out from the library. Though I am not a super huge fan of the horror genre, I like his style of writing.

1 comment:

  1. HP Lovecraft is on my list of writers that I should have read by now!

    Looking forward to your narrative poem.

    ReplyDelete